Talents:I'm artistic, I draw and/or paint a lot and also write little novels.Sometimes.
1. What do you think of J.R.R. Tolkien? He's a great man! He's got wonderful ideas in his books. And as he's one of these “fathers of fantasy literature” we should thank him for inventing such beautiful stories that many authors have got influence from
2. What are your thoughts on The Lord of the Rings (book and/or movies)? I love the book.It is actually quite sad, the whole story, but also encouraging. It teaches us to remember that no matter your size, status, condition or anything, even the smallest of us can change our environment. I think that is an encouraging idea.
I love the movies too. They're my absolute favourite ones. The story of LotR is very beautiful, movie or book.
3. Which was your favorite section in the book and/or scene in the movie? well, there are many. I liked very much the scene in Fellowship of the Ring movie, that dialog between Frodo&Gandalf:
F: I wish the ring had never come to me.
G: So do all, but it is not in their deciding.
4. What is your least favorite section in the book and/or scene in the movie?there isn't. I can't think of any.
5. Have you read The Silmarillion, The Unfinished Tales, or any other of Tolkien's related works?The children of Húrin and Silmarillion
6. Who is your favorite LotR character and why?Gandalf the White, for one. I dunno. I like wizards. He's wise and full of white magic. Faramir and Aragorn are great examples of mankind, Faramir especially in the book. I love the hobbits Merry&Pippin I couldn't imagine the story without them messing joyfully around
7. Who is your least favorite LotR character and why?Faramir and Boromir's father. He's loathsome and in the end acts more like a maniac.
8. What are your thoughts on technology?yes and no. technology can be a help for some things. Yet I love the nature, and people shouldn't forget the bads technology brings with it
9. What are your thoughts on nature?everyone here's part of it. Humans often think they're above it, and it makes me angry.
10. What are your thoughts on war?I hate wars. We shouldn't have them.
11. What do you think are your top five positive characteristics?a happy person, nice towards others, love meeting new people, social, optimistic point of view
12. What do you think are your top five negative characteristics?sometimes over-reacting. Hot temper.sometimes sort of narrow-minded. I can't think of more
13. Given the choice, which race would you NOT want to be?Elves. I wouldn't really want to be one... don't feel myself any elfish
14. If you could live anywhere on Earth (modern, not Arda), where would it be?England, I've always loved it.
15. Despite whatever your thoughts on war might be, if you were absolutely forced to go into battle, what weapon would you wield (can be modern or historical)?a sword absolutely
16. What are your thoughts on death?I don't want to go yet, but it comes to everyone. I don't know whether there are any after lives or not
17. What are your favorite books (excluding LotR)?Harry Potters. I guess there's nothing else that can compare with them and LotR.
18. Describe your biggest role model.can't really say one. I've never had just one thA role model or at least not being conscious about it, but been picking up from here and there from different people
19. How did you hear about sorting_realm/tolkiens_realm? I was searching lotr interests and found this
20. If you had the One Ring, what would you do with it? Be honest!give it away as quickly as I could. I would fear too much of it taking over me.