Talents: playing musical instruments, such as flute
1. What do you think of J.R.R. Tolkien? To me he's an inspirational author who's books have changed my life.
2. What are your thoughts on The Lord of the Rings (book and/or movies)? I love them so much, the books are fantastic and I reread them at least once a year. Its a story that gives me hope - anyone, even the smallest, can succeed in completing something big.
3. Which was your favorite section in the book and/or scene in the movie? I love it all, but I love the part when they're in Lothlorien. Something about Lothlorien really does something for me. I also love it when Frodo and Sam are with Faramir, thats quite touching.
4. What is your least favorite section in the book and/or scene in the movie? I don't have one in the book, but in the movie I don't like the part when Frodo and Sam meet Faramir, because the Faramir in the movies is far from the Faramir in the book.
5. Have you read The Silmarillion, The Unfinished Tales, or any other of Tolkien's related works? Yes, I have read The Hobbit, The Silmarillion, The Unfinished Tales and The Children of Hurin.
6. Who is your favorite LotR character and why? Sam Gamgee, because his loyalty that he shows to Frodo and his determination is just touching. He's just someone you'd want to have a friend like, isn't he?
7. Who is your least favorite LotR character and why? mm I don't like Denethor, I never have done.
8. What are your thoughts on technology? I don't have any.
9. What are your thoughts on nature? I adore nature and all living things.
10. What are your thoughts on war? I hate war. What's the point in it?
11. What do you think are your top five positive characteristics? Friendly, kind, thoughtful. I can't think of anymore.
12. What do you think are your top five negative characteristics? Shy, quiet, nosy.
13. Given the choice, which race would you NOT want to be? A Dwarf. I wouldn't want a beard, ew.
14. If you could live anywhere on Earth (modern, not Arda), where would it be? England, my home! I love it and couldn't live anywhere else.
15. Despite whatever your thoughts on war might be, if you were absolutely forced to go into battle, what weapon would you wield (can be modern or historical)? Bow and arrow.
16. What are your thoughts on death? I don't think about it.
17. What are your favorite books (excluding LotR)? Harry Potter
18. Describe your biggest role model. My biggest role model is John Terry the Chelsea and England captain. He's got leadership qualties that push his teams on and has a never say die attitude, and does not give up until the end.
19. How did you hear about sorting_realm/tolkiens_realm? on lotricons
20. If you had the One Ring, what would you do with it? Be honest! Oh! I wouldn't want to have the One Ring. I would want to destroy it.